Emotionally unstable and crying

Heidrun

Heidrun

Anyone here experiencing this as well?
When I talk to people about stuff (mostly more intense conversations but sometimes it can be just a common talk) or am just in thoughts (while in train for example) a certain emotionally instability appears and I just get the urge that I need to cry, it's like certain feelings I've never experienced before come to front. it's also weird because I cannot cry, I get to the point where my eyes tear up but it's like my body is saying " NO, we're not going to". I cannot control this, although i want to because I think it's a good thing to just outburst in tears one day..
I really wonder where this is coming from because it's uncomfortable when it happens in public and it's really upsetting becsause i feel like an emotional wreck.

I know I've already posted something in the likes of this but it's getting worse now....

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi that has happened to me before ,im ruled by my emotions have no advise im afraid but just wanted to let you know you are not alone Love Lu xxxx

Heidrun

Heidrun

hi that has happened to me before ,im ruled by my emotions have no advise im afraid but just wanted to let you know you are not alone Love Lu xxxx
Thank you for your nice reply. I am glad I am not alone, although it's awful :(

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Anyone here experiencing this as well?When I talk to people about stuff (mostly more intense conversations but sometimes it can be just a common talk) or am just in thoughts (while in train for example) a certain emotionally instability appears and I just get the urge that I need to cry, it's like certain feelings I've never experienced before come to front. it's also weird because I cannot cry, I get to the point where my eyes tear up but it's like my body is saying " NO, we're not going to". I cannot control this, although i want to because I think it's a good thing to just outburst in tears one day..
I really wonder where this is coming from because it's uncomfortable when it happens in public and it's really upsetting becsause i feel like an emotional wreck.I know I've already posted something in the likes of this but it's getting worse now....
Maybe something in the situation is triggering the emotions. You might not be aware of it.

Every once in a while I get what I call sudden 'grief attacks'. I'm more inclined to anger than tears though - or hysteria (laughing with tears in my eyes). I attribute it to 'just the depression' and maybe hormone changes.

S

spacingspaces

It could be hormones as HauntedWitch said. When i'm at my lowest my emotions are sorta like this, except it's usually intense feelings of anger.