• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Emotionally stunted

G

George

I didn't know where to post this but I thought this might be the best place, I think I've had a problem that's been going on for the last year which is I don't feel for anything any more.

I don't feel love for my friends or family I don't feel sad over things either, songs and poetry that used to inspire me now does nothing whatsoever for me, I simply feel numb to everything, I've also found that I can easily mask this and pretend to feel emotions or give the pretence of feeling them at least. Is this a bad thing or not should I feel for my family and love them? should I get angry at people? I don't really know

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Hi George it might be worth discussing it with your GP.
KP

J

jamesdean

I would second that I spoke to my doctor and things have improved with some spirtual guidance thank fully.:)My head was in a real mess, it isnt for everyone so have a think about it take care jd
You can choose your friends but not your relations, mine well my eldset brother does my head in

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Mental Health Experiences 8