Emotional Void

T

TetrisMeteora

I think it was around when i was 27 i was starting to feel this flat affect toward everything sometimes, nothing seem to fill this void is like my subconcious know that you have felt some intensity before but i don't know what is it exactly will evoke it, the state give me some kind of thirst of positivity. I don't have something in specific even working to a title which I have but haven't got the job, will grant me some respect but i know will not fill me. I have many things that is going on but i have to be careful because of privacy so not being explicit will not get me much help.

Yesterday i was talking to my friend about this and how i was implementing some positive attitudes toward my thoughts as a guide that i receive from a book. But yesterday i woke flat nor sad and joyful it was like I was tired of trying and it wasn't even neutral I don't know how to put it. I am not a person that hang out with people but before explaining this to my friend I was trying to have a normal conversation with him and i was good at talking to him but i felt different deeply is like a background sadness. I have before talk to him about this and an awareness that I repeat myself often doing this got me kinda felt that I am boring him, he tells me no as a friend and i believe him but still.

I have come to the conclusion that i have to force me to search friends apart from him but i have felt alone even with company before or feeling something else entirely even if i act and talk differently so for me it is not a solution entirely. I also have some anxiety issues which i believe I confuse it with sadness.

I am very reserved person and some intimate info of me have been gone public which between those is my mental health issues which sum it up to not feeling comfortable and how people that i don't know treat me in a subtle way. This kill my perception of getting the job that I am searching for which has been a year going to some interviews and leaving my resume, and the possibility of having a relationship which is not really something that i care right now.

The only moment that i felt real is when i talk about how i feel so this work but i can sound pessimistic to regular people.

G

goodgollymiss

What about zumba! I've made good connections in Toronto there

G

goodgollymiss

People used to laugh at my fat jiggling

T

TetrisMeteora

What about zumba! I've made good connections in Toronto there
dude is too young for zumba he needs to go to a dance studio with people hes age going to zumba is full of jerryatrics
Yes, there are zumba classes and others but the schedule interfere with my work and sleep schedule. I am more interesting in yoga and exercise. Considering to pay a little extra for personal coaches but then i must drop the therapy to afford it.