• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Emotional Empathy

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Wow ok your brutal. I have no time for normal humans doing the 2 and a half kids house and dog thing. I do have time for humans that are struggling with life or need a bit of help. And i live with 4 little animals that i dote on and would never chage rhem for a a human
And thats part of my illness smart arse. Face to face trust in never going to work for me

J

Jomp

Thanks; that makes more sense now. Brutal? I prefer direct; it gets more honest answers.

I have no idea what illness you're suffering from.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Thanks; that makes more sense now. Brutal? I prefer direct; it gets more honest answers.

I have no idea what illness you're suffering from.
Brutal pretty much means direct or honest in my country

M

Mary26

Someone close to me who is on the spectrum told me that he cannot connect with what someone else is experiencing unless he has experienced the same exact thing. He cannot imagine what it feels like to lose your aunt even though he lost his uncle, for example because an uncle is not an aunt and he cannot draw from his experience. But he loves, so if you're in pain, he feels great compassion, even though he can't necessarily relate to your pain.