• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Emotion numb, Brain blank and lost motivation

M

Mikefeelbad

One year on Pristiq, left two weeks and brain starting blank and I ate again 34 days. At first, I still can feel angry and sad. Now, I am fully numb I don't know what I am going on. I scare that I will lost my IQ forever. Someone tried it before? I am hopeless now.My doctor said that it is depression and anxiety. I don't think so. I think that I have schizophrenia'negative symptoms. Although my doctor said that I am not and he must be cure me. But my symptoms still not go away. He told me wait one week and motivation will get back. Tomorrow is one week. It is very hard for me. I just want laugh and enjoy my life again.

Antimatter

Antimatter

Struggling with mental health is difficult, we all feel it here. I hope you find peace. Forget about your IQ, life can be competitive, knowing... it always was and will be long after we are gone, make the best of your time here x

M

Mikefeelbad

Struggling with mental health is difficult, we all feel it here. I hope you find peace. Forget about your IQ, life can be competitive, knowing... it always was and will be long after we are gone, make the best of your time here x
Just 18,I don't want it destroy my life

Antimatter

Antimatter

You have friends? You in education or working?

Antimatter

Antimatter

Tough time, hopefully it will pass. Is there someone in your family you trust and would understand? Had experience in mental health?

M

Mikefeelbad

Tough time, hopefully it will pass. Is there someone in your family you trust and would understand? Had experience in mental health?
I think I will be intellectual disability, They just told me to wait. And don't think too much, But my brain is blank...

M

Mikefeelbad

My brain is getting worse now.... I will ask my doctor tomorrow.... I don't know is that the side effect....

M

Mikefeelbad

My family told me don't trouble to doctor...

Miy

Miy

Definitely trouble the doctor! It's his job, it's what he gets paid for.

Miy

Miy

More than likely the problem you're having is that there's not enough of a certain chemical in your brain and that shows itself in the form of depression. You won't destroy your life. Mental health problems usually start in young adults and I started feeling depressed at 18, your age. The fact that you're on here reaching out for help is a huge step forward. We're all here to help you. Ask your doctor if you can try a new medicine for schizophrenia, a low dose, and keep us updated.

:grouphug:

M

Mikefeelbad

More than likely the problem you're having is that there's not enough of a certain chemical in your brain and that shows itself in the form of depression. You won't destroy your life. Mental health problems usually start in young adults and I started feeling depressed at 18, your age. The fact that you're on here reaching out for help is a huge step forward. We're all here to help you. Ask your doctor if you can try a new medicine for schizophrenia, a low dose, and keep us updated.

He said that I am not schizophrenia...

Miy

Miy

That's good to know. Did he say anything about a different diagnosis? Or different medicine?

M

Mikefeelbad

Just depression and anxiety..

M

Mikefeelbad

That's good to know. Did he say anything about a different diagnosis? Or different medicine?
Same med last year I ate,I recovered last year.Stop my med and happened some terrible symptoms now