• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Emetophobia

A

aesinvt

I have posted before and am, at this moment, having a really bad anxiety attack because my stomach is upset. It has been happening pretty much on a daily basis and right now I can’t seem to ease it using any of my “tricks”. I am terrified that I will throw up which only makes my stomach hurt more. One of my things is harming my fingers. The only way I can stop is to put band aids on them. I’m sorry I’m rambling right now but I am hoping it will help me get through this moment. I am really scared and have no one to chat with about
Again, I’m really sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jasmine300

Don't feel sorry! Is your stomach feeling any better now? I don't have emetophobia but I do harm myself in a similar way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

im_broken

My partner has emetophobia. Its been so hard for her poor thing. I love her to death i dont know how she does it. She's doing better she used to be so skinny she didn't eat anything for months on end. Please don't apologize, we all need someone to understand us and console us when we're feeling horrible. I hope you're feeling better

S

sunnie

I suffer with emetophobia causing constant anxiety, panic, ocd and eating issues. Is there anyone that has found any relief from this through therapy. I desperately want to be well and be able to live my life!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Phobia Forum 5
E Phobia Forum 3
E Phobia Forum 3