• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

em hi

mur

mur

Founding Member
ok hi im mur

ive been having a bit of a problem lately and didnt realy know were else to turn to so here i am. well ive been harming since i was 11 years old and now its realy getting out of hand. i keep wanting to do realy stupid things like pour boiling water overy my arm or just "falling" off a bridge. i keep cutting more and more deeper and deeper but i just cant seam to stop. i realy want to but i dont know how. can someone please help?

mur

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi mur and :welcome: to MHF, you have come to the right place for help and support :hug:

Some one will be along soon with some suggestions :flowers:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: to MHF

I don't SH so am unable to give any tips etc , but i'm sure some one will be along soon that can try/support you :)

D

Dollit

Hi Mur - you don't say how old you are or how long you've be using SH to cope except that it started when you were very young. Do you mind telling me how old you are and whether you have a GP or psychiatrist who knows about this? Do any of your family know.

Glad you found your way here. :hug:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
:welcome: Mur, I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you find the support and help you need.

Love & Light sweet :loveshower:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Mur... :welcome: