• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Elloo =]

D

Dreamer_xo

Hey.

Im Alexa. I have got bulimia so I am here for tips on recovery.
Also I have come to try and find out how I can help my friend who is unwell.. I just dont know what is wrong with her?
I think maybe she may have schizophrenia?

Thankss xoxo

D

Dollit

Hi and welcome to the forum. Please join in where you can. As for your friend it's best not to try to diagnose yourself or others but we can help point you in the right direction.

D

Dreamer_xo

Thank you.
Tbh I am mainly here to try and work out how to help my friend.

I go and see a therapist and what not so Im trying to get me better!
When I have good little tips for others in the position as me.. I will post them around and that so they can see if it works for them too!

xoxo

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Dreamer, welcome to the forum. I hope that you find it useful but do agree that your friend may need professional help for a full diagnosis. Of course that doesn't mean that you stop supporting and careing for them and being there for them... and we will support you through this as well as it's never easy being someone that cares for someone that is ill. Do keep posting!

orange_sox

orange_sox

:welcome: I'm fairly new too. I hope you find this wonderful forum as helpful as I do :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hey.

Im Alexa. I have got bulimia so I am here for tips on recovery.
Also I have come to try and find out how I can help my friend who is unwell.. I just dont know what is wrong with her?
I think maybe she may have schizophrenia?

Thankss xoxo
Hello and :welcome: , hope you find " us " supportive :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Introduce Yourself 10
T Introduce Yourself 1