Electro therapy stimulation device

C

Cielo

Anyone has experience with Alpha-stim device/CES device..I heard those devices help dealing with Anxiety and other stress issues.Please share your thoughts whether it is worth to buy..Please advise

H

Helen1960

I would like to know about them too.

G

Girl interupted

Your post intrigued me to go do some reading. Having had chronic insomnia for decades, I hate having to take a sleeping pill.

I ordered a Fisher Wallace device as it was cleared by Health Canada. I have had remarkable recovery with a tens device for a torn Achilles, so I’m hopeful about this. I will let you know if it works. Should arrive in a week or so.

C

Cielo

H

Helen1960

I would love to hear how you get on with it.

Helen

G

Girl interupted

Yes,seems they are so effective and safe.though I am confused which one to order. Unfortunately I don’t have options with the best brands where I live.
Search for ,
Alpha-Stim: Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation Device for Pain & Mood , CES device

I am confused below has the similar functionality?, can someone shed light on this.
8 Mode Electric Pain Relief Machine Portable Tens Unit Pulse - $ 229.79

Thank you!
I would not buy from anyone but the actual company! This is your head! And I can see right off the second one is a tens device (for muscles and body) because of the pads. The stim devices have clips for your earlobes.

Hers where I went: Fisher Wallace

H

Helen1960

Do you have one girl interrupted?
xx

G

Girl interupted

Read the link.