• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Electric Shock feeling in my legs

G

Georgina

Just tried going to sleep and my legs shook and I felt a shock and my stomach felt off cause of it the talking through my body ain’t much better they say there killing me there role playing as if I was killed as a baby it’s really getting me down. I have a family and Ithey are all sat telling me not to worry but with what I’m feeling what’s being said ithey say there people in the town hope things get better

I

ifeelpain

It's okay, don't worry. Talk to your family, ask for comfort. Electric shock is just feeling, when you're falling asleep. Your brain is checking if your body is asleep, so you don't hurt yourself while sleeping. Trust your family, they know what's best for you. If you feeling like it - go to sleep, have some rest, if you're to scared - that's okey. I hope things will get better for you.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I experienced the electric shock feeling in my feet. It felt very real at the time. It was constant for months. No, let up at all. I still get the sensation but it is not as pronounced now. So I don't let it bother me. All I can say is that over time that it will hopefully fade for you as well.