• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Elated

jax

jax

I've been so very elated for the past week or more. I have been getting very little sleep. I feel completely exhausted. Last night I was hallucinating. That's not happened for some time. My nurse rang today and said she was very worried about me. I am fed up with always being high. I have been on seroquel and lithium for 3 1/2 years. Also I was on epilim - but I stopped it. It is apparent to me that these drugs are not 'fixing' me. My pdoc is to discuss another drug to add in on 30th. I just hope it works. I need to be stable.
Jacqui

S

shelly

Sorry

Hi Sorry your not feeling too goood . Hopefully these new drugs will make you feel better. I'm in limbo at the moment because I have not been diagonsed. But hopefully soon I will be ok. Try not too worry. I know you must be totally fed up but you will get better x big hugs :hug:

jax

jax

Thanks Shelly. I can't sleep yet my eyes are hard to keep open. I am exhausted. I went up to bed at 9.45 and thought I would sleep. I did not. The 900 seroquel used to knock me out. It isn't doing that now. I wish it did knock me out as I need a good sleep.
I have been quite irritable again. I don't know why I am having these irritable highs. They're horrible.

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

Hi Jax, sorry to hear things are hard for you; there is nothing worse than sleep deprivation they even use it as a form of torture in certain countries! Hopefully when your medication gets sorted out things will start to pick up for you. In the meantime hang in there i'm thinking of you xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 5