• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Effect of Hand/wrist shakiness/doses/whilst out today.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

While i was out in a store/shop, and waiting to be served for paying, my hand wrist area was shaking like anything.

Now I have a GP appointment not until the 30th of April, (I'm not going to try to book up for usual GP, when I have t his one booked within the same practice group - whom are excellent quality of standards, by the way) and I am going to report, and in the meantitme watch what happens, during the next few weeks, and if the shakiness doesn't improve, I'll certainly shall report up to debrief the GP, when I'm there.

Doesn't effect me, whilst, working out, when I do, or volunteering when i do, or at the computer in at home, however, via in at home, simply holding something like cutlery, or i was taking soup over from the worktop last night, and almost reaching the table, an accident nearly happened, due to my shakiness.

I don't think it's anxiety related, I'm finer, now that I know, we're admant this time we're not doing anymore flying holidays, to our other former country, it will be cruises instead to and in Europe, so I'm fine, anxiety wise.

Anyway, I'll relay this incident today and last night, watch how it goes, and report debrief the GP , in a couple of weeks - not long to go now.

Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

In terms of my shakiness problems in my right wrist area, and maybe slightly in the left area as well, I'll monitor that, anyway, I have partially reduced the dose down, to 20ml, only for a few days, and I'll see how if it will help to reduce the shakiness in my hand wrist (s).

As I imply, I couldn't get an appoinment earlier, with a preferred doctor, who works only on apart time basis.

That's all for the time being, folks,

Natalie.

I shall be spending an hour's half an hour even worth of coping stratergy session, knitting and music listening, before going out again. I need to get something from a differnt supermarket, in another area.

N

natalie

Hi Lu,

Thanks very much for your love hugs and support.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I only took 20ml today, to counteract the problems of my hand shakiness, now, I can't remember exactly now, I think there was a first helciopter about 3.30/4, which triggered off my paranoia, that's right, I remember now, and then, about half hour back, or so, another, low one, and soon after, or eventually I was hearing voices, quiet to medium loudness effect, so I'm thinking, hmm, I;ll have to take extra 5ml, to make up for the 25ml dose, I see, well, obvisouly, if there starting up again, I'm not going to feel happily well on 20ml, and, also helicopter noise affects me greatly.

I;ll possibly will get a chair fitness done, much later.

Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since I have readjusted the dose slight... I'm better without the mental health having been triggered a b health issues, and b by helcopters.

So it does look like, inevitably and indefinitely, I shall have to keep with 25ml.

I have just managed to get started with my coping stratergy session, for the evening, and I must admit, i do feel much better on 25ml, however, it's the shakiness which concerns me. I can't get into GP surgery, until the 30th.

So meanwhile, i shall look forward to the day out tomorrow, and my meeting out side of home, i have had them in home before now, on Monday, and lunch out afterwards, only in my main charitble organisation base.

I shall stay about on MHF, for a short while, although I will be back, later on in the evening.

Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I have felt very much better triggering mental health issues, wise after a bout of painful sinuses, plus of a small pimple or something brewing up near to my chin area, which has been painful, slight, and h elciopters, I am much much better mental health wise this evening on 25ml.

We had been very quite for a long time with no helciopters, apart from one flared up the other week, then a couple today. Anyway, since they have veered off, today, I have greatly improved.

Managing to get my coping stratergy done, of knitting, and music listening.

I have felt I;ll leave my chair fitness for earlier week. I wanted to catch up with myself, from what has been a very unsettling day health problems for me, and now much much better for during the evening.

Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

Since upped the dose to 25ml, I am alright, and it's just suddenly occurred to me, that, there hasn't been a single sound of a low helicopter. Maybe they wore themselves ou t, yesterday, twice, so they felt they couldn't do anything much today, complimentary laughing.

Anyway, joking aside, I'm fine, I'm very well, able to slip into my coping stratergy session in at home of kniting and music listening ahh, now we were due to go over to Essex, however there was a change of plan at the last minute.

Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Lu,

Unfortunately, we couldn't get to Essex, mother wasn't feeling well after not having a good night sleep, overnight in time for this morning. We'll go and see cousin law widower, newly widowed, another time.

Many thanks, though.