Eating regularly

T

TwoFarGone

I want to try eating regularly. The problem is I find it hard to organise and execute all of the food I like, or want, or need. I am also living with a narcissistic mother, which does not help, as I tend to avoid the downstairs.

T

TwoFarGone

I ate in the morning and afternoon. After that things were hard. I am surprised at progress. But also forgot how impossible the rest of the day is.

Bernardos

Bernardos

What is the reason you can't eat normally?
Do you follow any kind of diet or have food intolarances?

I'm dealing with an similar issue,i always get stressed when i want to eat or what to eat,always worry i won'tget enough calories.
Is starting to effect my health.

T

TwoFarGone

I know I just don't have the energy to get out of bed and cook and clean. This goes for most daily tasks. Like it is not a priority unless there is a supermassive goal outside of myself dependent on someone else that I can achieve. Even then it is impossible to plan what to eat and to stick to it. I just forget, or am not hungry, or am too anxious, or it feels like it is going to be twice the effort and half the reward, or my craving will shift and it isn't worth trying to do the thing to satisfy, or I can't buy the food in time, or prepare it in time, or I don't feel worth buying food for, or I worry about the income, or criticism.

T

TwoFarGone

I want food but I don't want to go to get it.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I can get stressed about food/getting food/eating. But for me it's all due to OCD.
I use paper plates/bowls so I don't have to clean up. Maybe that's an option? Also i use plastic cutlery (knifes, forks, spoons).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Getting Your Life Back! 0