• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

East Sussex

U

understandingfan

Hi Jane how are you today ?

Dave

G

gothicminx

Hove here, moving to Brighton soon :)

deepred09

deepred09

Hello, Ive just joined this forum. Im currently living in brighton. Ive been here about 5 years now, I dont get out much so i pretty much spend most of my time working on my painting and illustration.
Hope to hear from anyone just for some help and support. Bye!

S

squashedfaerie

Hello, Ive just joined this forum. Im currently living in brighton. Ive been here about 5 years now, I dont get out much so i pretty much spend most of my time working on my painting and illustration.
Hope to hear from anyone just for some help and support. Bye!
I'm in Brighton, would like some support to, may be make some new friends with ppl who understand MH probs.

C

clairelouise

Hi, Ive not long joined the forum and find it very helpful and beneficial. I work in Brighton, well it's more Hove but live in Worthing, I have MH problems and always up for a chat.

S

Schizo-Stroller

Hi

I lived in Brighton for 13 years but have just moved to Newhaven.

Up for chat and support although this thread seems very quiet. To think Brighton used to be a pioneering service user activist town in the '80s. What happened? (Teasing, I am aware of some good stuff starting up there at mo)