• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

We are an actively moderated forum. We work hard to keep the forum safe.

To access many more features and forums please register now

early symptoms of starting to hear voices??

W

whatdidyousay?

Founding Member
I was at home the other day and started feeling down, eventually it felt like my mind was going to "break" and i sat down in a couch. it was like someone was talking to me, only i did not hear it. more like a feeling, very bizarre. and so i say: "shut up! stop it! shut up!" or something like that several times. are these early symptoms of starting to hear voices??

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi whatdidyousay, and :welcome: to MHF :)

I cannot give you any diagnosis on your symptoms, are you having any care, help/support from a Cpn/your Gp or Nhs Mental Health Services?

Try and explain a little more and I maybe able to help you, altho' not feeling so great myself today.

Aahbut

Aahbut

When my voices began they were very quiet, they sort of just got louder and more regular. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things or not, for ages I thought it was my own inner voice, subconscious. I definitely do hear them though, very clear now, as if they were standing right next to me. :(