• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dzaanh nezoonh! (Hello!)

H

Hyglotzomer Pidgians

I'm an Alaskan native and I just wanted to say hi in this forum before I went on reading other people's posts and maybe posting my own.

Even though I'm a Native, I'm more culturally concrete then most people think. I only know how to say 'hello' and 'how are you'. Other then that, I'm just your normal young adult or adolescent girl or whatever the term people like to use these days. I like to watch the show "House MD", but that in no way means that I'm obsessive or anything about diseases and such. I just like the characters.

I'm also a cadet of the Civil Air Patrol, which is doing just a grand bit for me, because of the volunteer projects we do, the military (specifically Air Force) training that we do, and just learning how to be an upstanding leader with sound morals and values and all that. I'm not your perfect cup of tea, yet, but maybe I will be some day. :tea:

Uh, I don't really know what else to add other then, I love where I live, it's a postcard perfect scene wherever I look around me, and I just hope to get to know some interesting people. I aspire to be a Registered Nurse with some sort of affiliation to the Air Force or Army when I grow up, it'd be nice, because a lot of my elders were either nurses or helped out the Air Force in some way, it's a beautiful thing.

<3

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Welcome to the forum, good to have you here!

H

Hyglotzomer Pidgians

Thanks, glad to be here!

=D

S

*Sapphire*

:welcome: to the forum.
There are alot of friendly people on here!

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi and welcome! :welcome:

My niece lived in Alaska for awhile and taught kayaking and she said it was gorgeous there. :)

G

GrizzlyBear

Founding Member
Hello and welcome from me too :flowers: