• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dying anxiety

P

Phil10

I have been googling this again. I worry about it and worry there is nothing I can do. I had a breakdown in 2016 and went to hospital and had no control over things then.

I worry what happens when you die nothing it an after life? It makes me very anxious often being human makes me anxious too. Can anyone relax my fears have you suffered this type of anxiety and got over it? I guess it’s not good to be worrying over this stuff?
Is the key to live life and not worry about this I mean being an anxious person it’s hard as I would rather live forever. I worry when you die it will be a boring place unless reincarnation exists and you can come back again?

N

Nate

I have been googling this again. I worry about it and worry there is nothing I can do. I had a breakdown in 2016 and went to hospital and had no control over things then.

I worry what happens when you die nothing it an after life? It makes me very anxious often being human makes me anxious too. Can anyone relax my fears have you suffered this type of anxiety and got over it? I guess it’s not good to be worrying over this stuff?
Is the key to live life and not worry about this I mean being an anxious person it’s hard as I would rather live forever. I worry when you die it will be a boring place unless reincarnation exists and you can come back again?
I sometimes I have the worry about dieing. I don't know about you but I put my trust in Jesus. He will keep me safe.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

To me, it's part of the natural order of things - birth and death. We can't control our birth or death, but we certainly can control our lives between these two events. Death shouldn't be something that deters and worries us while we live - instead, it serves as a reminder that life is temporary, and to make the most of the time we have in this world. We can't know what comes afterwards, so do your best to be your best with this life!x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

if you believe it would blow your mind. Death is not to be feared, and in time you can lose a lot of your earthly fear.

I have spoken.

M

Meapasauras

Think about it this way, worry or not death will always come your way. So why worry since it coming either way, you are just makeing life worse for yourself.

P

Phil10

Next life?

Sure that works in reincarnation

Death and nothing happening atall but emptiness well no faith can prepare for that.

Some kind of heaven and looking down on people well that’s maybe an after life but a boring one if you can’t touch feel smell ect and what would you do stay awake all day all night?

I read the other day they found a way reverse aging by 20 years too. I live in hope they find surrogates like the movie where you upload your mind to an android device. For me that would be better than any after life. Some futurists believe death is like a disease and can be cured or if they do upload the mind you continue to live.

Intareseid

Intareseid

We will all die, sooner or later. That is the reality that has faced every human being that has ever lived and that like ever will live.

It's only natural that the end of existence is a source of a deep anxiety, it's certainly the same for me, but what can be done? nothing, and in the end all we achieve with that endless worrying is diminishing the quality of life on the time we do have.

P

Phil10

I have been suffering a fear of dying every day is there any tips for trying to relax? I feel a bit alone in suffering this worry perhaps someone can relate?