• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dunno what to do with myself

B

bigbadsam

Founding Member
i really struggle to find my place in society. there are plenty of things i enjoy but unfortunately i'm not good enough at any of these things to be able to make a living out of them

i can't hold down a job because i just get totally miserable because i know i've only got one life and i dont want to spend the majority of it answering the phone for an insurance company/doing data entry/cleaning dishes

i feel totally trapped. i don't want to be famous or better than anyone, i just wish i could spend my time doing something i actually had a passion for. not fucking data entry! argh!

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel similar to you about work.I've never had a job that I enjoyed doing.
I am very negative about employment;my attitude is so bad I can't even think of a job that I'd like to do.
I have a criminal record from my teens.This stops me from doing a lot of jobs that I might find interesting.
The only jobs that I can do are totally unrewarding and bloody hard work.

invise

invise

What sort of things do you enjoy doing? what are the things you mention your good at?