• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Dunno what to do with myself

B

bigbadsam

Founding Member
i really struggle to find my place in society. there are plenty of things i enjoy but unfortunately i'm not good enough at any of these things to be able to make a living out of them

i can't hold down a job because i just get totally miserable because i know i've only got one life and i dont want to spend the majority of it answering the phone for an insurance company/doing data entry/cleaning dishes

i feel totally trapped. i don't want to be famous or better than anyone, i just wish i could spend my time doing something i actually had a passion for. not fucking data entry! argh!

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I feel similar to you about work.I've never had a job that I enjoyed doing.
I am very negative about employment;my attitude is so bad I can't even think of a job that I'd like to do.
I have a criminal record from my teens.This stops me from doing a lot of jobs that I might find interesting.
The only jobs that I can do are totally unrewarding and bloody hard work.

invise

invise

What sort of things do you enjoy doing? what are the things you mention your good at?