Dunno exactly what is wrong with me.

Solitude1

Solitude1

Hi. Good day.
I've been having problems for 4-5 months now so that life has become difficult and intolerable for me.
I have shortness of breath, light-headedness, trembling limbs, confusion, lack of concentration, palpt, weakness, listlessness, memory loss and sometimes feel pain in my body. Alongside these physical and mental problems, I've been feeling indifferent, uncertain, hopeless, tasteless, worried, regretful.
These things have really affected my life and I have difficulty doing the simplest tasks. I have difficulty using language and sometimes even can't create a simple sentence.
Visited a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with mixed anxiety-depressive disorder and prescribed me these medicines: escitalopram, inositol and clonazepam. But I think it is much more serious than this disorder. I reckon I am suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome or even schizophrenia.
What do you think? Is there any chance I could get back to life?
Thanks in advance, sorry if I can't write English well.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi :welcome: to the forum :)

Sorry to hear of your struggles.
I'm glad you found the forum and hope it helps.
It's a great place to come and say how you feel.

As far as your current symptoms
It would be best to go back to the medical professionals and explain what is happening with you for them to help.
Unfortunately we are not qualified on here to diagnose. Different symptoms can mean different things in people.
Hope I don't sound unhelpful, i don't mean to be.
There is always hope for things to get better with the right support
I wish you all the best.
Unique xx

Last edited: