• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

dumped by private care providers 2 days before Xmas

C

chlobo

I've been dumped by my are providers that I've had for 3 years 2/days before Xmas I was on high care package nearly 24 hr day cos I'm classed as high risk of suicide and self harm this company was getting a fortune in funding from the NHS and they pulled all support left me with nothing over the loneliest time of year I don't have family or friends can this really be allowed I have self harmed and not coped to which I now have to go in hospital tomorrow they left me at risk and don't know y they did it they're a big company G... healthcare and its totally shocking what they did

Last edited by a moderator:
Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Chlobo and welcome to the forum.

This sounds awful! Were you given no prior warning? I'm sorry that you have had to suffer alone. I think that, as you are not coping and feeling so unwell at the moment, the hospital might be the safest place for you. Hopefully they will be able to refer you to someone else for the support you need. :hug1: