• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Drugs online

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

I heard the other day it is illegal to buy prescription drugs offline

true?? or false

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
do you mean online or offline?
it is illegal to buy them without a prescription either way.

katya

katya

Surely if you don't have to verify your prescription, then it's illegal, yeah.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Not only is it illegal, the drugs could very easily be fake or something entirely different to what you think you're buying, and that could seriously mess up your health. So it's a bad idea all around.
Look after yourself and don't be tempted to buy these things.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Not only is it illegal, the drugs could very easily be fake or something entirely different to what you think you're buying, and that could seriously mess up your health. So it's a bad idea all around.
Look after yourself and don't be tempted to buy these things.
I agree. I saw a programme showing how some were made, it was disgusting. Dirty sheds with men adding talcum powder, rat poison and god knows what to bulk them out, all with filthy hands and filthy surroundings. I would Never touch them, not to mention how do you know how they will affect you and you can't exactly go to a doc and say, I've been taking this.

Don't do it.