• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Drug Use and Schizophrenia..

EdEd

EdEd

These are my opinions. I wanted to write this to inform those of you that dont know that drug use could cause you to become schizophrenic. I wish someone wouldve warned me but nobody did.. so I'm taking the time to warn you of a possible consequence that many people dont take in consideration.. drug use could cause you to become schizophrenic... schizophrenia is no joke and can be quite torturous at times.. I just wanted to inform you that if you're using drugs a good reason to quit is so you dont develop schizophrenia... or any other mental illness. Good luck people , just keep that in mind.. it's my duty to tell you of this possible consequence that could very likely occur and I dont want to see any of you go through what I went through.

Much Respect ,
Donovan

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
These are my opinions. I wanted to write this to inform those of you that dont know that drug use could cause you to become schizophrenic. I wish someone wouldve warned me but nobody did.. so I'm taking the time to warn you of a possible consequence that many people dont take in consideration.. drug use could cause you to become schizophrenic... schizophrenia is no joke and can be quite torturous at times.. I just wanted to inform you that if you're using drugs a good reason to quit is so you dont develop schizophrenia... or any other mental illness. Good luck people , just keep that in mind.. it's my duty to tell you of this possible consequence that could very likely occur and I dont want to see any of you go through what I went through.

Much Respect ,
Donovan
friend of mine did way too much cocaine and ended up in hospital and now he has schizophrenia

another friend of mine did too much weed and started getting schizophrenia but went to hopstial and got off weed and returned to normal. but now hes started weed back up again

O

Onlydarknessinthenight

tsss; i had some "psychotic episode" while consuming weed to alleviate the pain of being so fucking depressed and fucked by life. Needles to say it just made it worse since i turned into some violent prick. My dad wanted to kick my ass back then, grabbed me by the neck and strangled me.
Maybe was because of that. I'm not violent at all.

EdEd

EdEd

Sorry to hear about all of this.. I feel like it's my job to warn people who do drugs about this possible consequence.. nobody warned me and I'll be damned if I'll be one of those types of people. I'm going to let people know, it's the right thing to do. :) Good luck guys make smart choices.. or the consequences could be permanent.