• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Drug Induced Voices

Z

Zyfa

can drug addiction cause acute hearing voices,i smoke weed and use drugs on occassionally,could this be the reason for voices?these voices are negative entities though i do not understand how the connect to the reciever?

EdEd

EdEd

Drugs such a weed , meth , ect. can cause your voices to be repititious and rude.. the voices tend to punish people that do illegal drugs.. your thoughts if you're around another voice hearer are most likely being heard.((If you believe in that sort of thing.)) It just makes your thoughts louder, more prevelant.. and annoying.. the voices signal out people who do drugs.

EdEd

EdEd

If you quit doing drugs the balance is restored eventually.. usually they'll bother you each and everytime you do an illegal drug , until you fall asleep...then you're reset for the next day.

Spooky tooth

Spooky tooth

The voicething is a direct result of my misspent time in South America smoking a hell of a lot of crack .
Haven’t touched the stuff for 15 years but the shit hasn’t forgotten me .

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Mixed reviews about this. It all depends on the amount of anxiety someone has when using. Some people use weed for anxiety.

T

TyFence

It takes a while but it changes you mind and thoughts. Perhaps the brain biochemistry is unbalanced. But don’t let them take you on a trip. Fight to stay in your best picture of reality until help comes. Pot goes to unreal and off balance place for some people and drugs. Not fun. Can now only make you worse off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weirdnumber Hearing Voices Forum 4