• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

drs

A

APPRENTICE

any one strugling on having a choice of wat sex saico you see ? as women are forced to see a man saico wich i think aint fair and dont help maters .:confused::mad:

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hey Apprentice, there was a a preferrence box on the letter I got through the post, did you get a letter?
It might be different where you are and I am talking about psychologist not psychiatrist, I didn;t get a choice with the pyschiatrist.
I think you also wait longer if you have specified whether you want to see a female lets say.
Can you ask again, see what happens?
KS

A

APPRENTICE

Hey Apprentice, there was a a preferrence box on the letter I got through the post, did you get a letter?
It might be different where you are and I am talking about psychologist not psychiatrist, I didn;t get a choice with the pyschiatrist.
I think you also wait longer if you have specified whether you want to see a female lets say.
Can you ask again, see what happens?
KS
hi i never got a letter as i was sent from another apartment diffrent hospital its all geting to me you can tell i carnt even spell proper any more i have been messed about a lot and now being acused of being races wich i am not ,im gay too and wat ever i say or dont i get another label ,im traped i have so many ishews to talk with some one but not given the chance im sick of living right now as evrithing is too hard evrithing is going more wrong ,thanks for geting back to me sorry about my spelling ,:confused:

M

mizunderstood

Hi Apprentice.

I am also Gay, but I would rather see a male than a female as I think they are more to the point and honest with you. I suppose it depens on the individual and what they feel comfortable with. How did you get on in the end? Was it a man? And are you also from Manchester? What condition do you suffer with? x