DrJeckle MrHyde

D

DrJeckles

ACCOUNT CLOSED
For the past four years I have been escalating behaviour that I used to excuse as youthful spontaneity.
What I mean is sexual conquest of inappropriate partners.
The latest has been an affair with my common laws sister.
I manipulated the events that led to this happening with precision and ruthless intent. I broke the mind of my partner and she literally went into psychosis. I used the time this was slowly occurring to drive a wedge between them and get the sister into bed. Not just once but for a year I continued this affair sleeping with both living two separate lives simultaneously and feeling nothing in the way of shame or pride. Just content. I then broke the chain as I got bored and wanted to find a new play thing to manipulate. So I revealed all I had done to see what would happen.
I ripped apart a family just to see what the fallout would be like.
I then re started the affair with both just to see if I could.
Now I sit looking at the trend from the past. Of doing this same act thematically over and over just destroying people for fun then trying to rebuild them to destroy them again.
I am incredibly charming and handsome, but the devil lives in my head. Not literally just I never feel bad about a damn thing. It's always just curiosity that drives me. Seeing how far I can stretch people then rebuild them as I see fit. Just to break them again.
I'm doing again right now to someone.
Again I feel no remorse just curious of outside opinions

Kerome

Kerome

Well said Poopy, that's the way it is. It seems the world is perfectly balanced, some people are jerks and others are good and true. But karma has a way of bringing things back into balance, in this world or the next.

D

DrJeckles

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I figured this was more scientific than half cocked esoteric.
Thank you all for your basic theories on karmic debt.
I'll be deleting this account now.

burt tomato

burt tomato

You have a childish outlook on life. I find it very difficult to relate to you.

SoftRain

SoftRain

For the past four years I have been escalating behaviour that I used to excuse as youthful spontaneity.
What I mean is sexual conquest of inappropriate partners.
The latest has been an affair with my common laws sister.
I manipulated the events that led to this happening with precision and ruthless intent. I broke the mind of my partner and she literally went into psychosis. I used the time this was slowly occurring to drive a wedge between them and get the sister into bed. Not just once but for a year I continued this affair sleeping with both living two separate lives simultaneously and feeling nothing in the way of shame or pride. Just content. I then broke the chain as I got bored and wanted to find a new play thing to manipulate. So I revealed all I had done to see what would happen.
I ripped apart a family just to see what the fallout would be like.
I then re started the affair with both just to see if I could.
Now I sit looking at the trend from the past. Of doing this same act thematically over and over just destroying people for fun then trying to rebuild them to destroy them again.
I am incredibly charming and handsome, but the devil lives in my head. Not literally just I never feel bad about a damn thing. It's always just curiosity that drives me. Seeing how far I can stretch people then rebuild them as I see fit. Just to break them again.
I'm doing again right now to someone.
Again I feel no remorse just curious of outside opinions
I think you should look into the disorders of sociopath and narcissist if you haven't already.
its obvious your very ill if you enjoy this kind of sadistic behavior.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Things happen and you are taking credit for everything although many of these events have nothing to do with you I suggest. I think this grandiose opinion you have of yourself is part of your symptomology. Why did you come on here? I'm not saying you shouldn't be here, just that what are you worried about? True psychopaths wouldn't bother being on here asking for feedback, they wouldn't see it as worthwhile. So I ask again, what do you want from the forum? We are willing to listen to more about your feelings.

D

DrJeckles

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The reason for this post was to seek clarity for myself. Sociopathy psychopathy or empathy disorder in general are demonized everywhere I look. Though each is quite different from one another.
I don't expect understanding and I have found more misunderstanding here. Onto the last option. I thank you all for your thoughts.

burt tomato

burt tomato

The reason for this post was to seek clarity for myself. Sociopathy psychopathy or empathy disorder in general are demonized everywhere I look. Though each is quite different from one another.
I don't expect understanding and I have found more misunderstanding here. Onto the last option. I thank you all for your thoughts.
Are you a quitter? Why don't you stick around and work through your issues if you are serious?

Obviously the nature of your original post provoked anger and disgust - hence the replies?

If you are up for the challenge stick around?

Kerome

Kerome

I think you will find it is not empathy disorder that is demonised. If you grow up but you stick to society's rules and you don't cause others injury or harm, then even a sociopath or psychopath would be able to be respected and even loved. It's the malicious and ruthlessly damaging behaviour that people have a problem with, which I think is totally understandable.

dermild

dermild

Sounds like the behavior of a Sociopath or Pathological Narcissist.

I had one as a "friend" once. Everyone around him was an object or plaything that just so happened to populate his world. Things that happened were like clips from a television show, purely for his entertainment.

These disorders are demonized because of the wanton destruction that they cause.

My "friend" who had these attributes did exactly what you did. He'd play games, put me on tasks, send me on adventures, and we always did what he wanted to do. As a Codependent, I wanted to control his feelings, so doing what he wanted all the time would keep him from getting angry. Plus, I had no regard for my own wants, needs, or feelings, as I wasn't worthy. We were a perfect dysfunctional match.

Without giving up too much detail, we started a business and spent four years building it up. But then I got sucked in by another Sociopath / Narc who decided it would be a good idea to finance her drug habit by lying about having cancer. I felt for her crocodile tears and dropped everything to help her, which included sending her every spare penny that I had.

When my "friend" figured out that this other Narc had taken control of my attention and money, he decided to tell all of my friends that I was in cahoots with this scammer, and that I was profiting from it. He then used this as an excuse to publicly rip me off by keeping my entire investment. He made himself a hero.

My life was destroyed.

You are just like him. You feel no remorse, and that's why I have a hard time finding anything resembling sympathy or humanity for you.

Right now, you are a monster. A horrific monster. You're doing this to protect yourself from something horrible that happened to you when you were young.

Until you stop doing what you're doing, stop running from your problems, and start working on your issues, people will view you as a monster and treat you as a monster. Nobody would be able to say that they blame them.

So you have a choice: You can throw your hands in the air, say that you know it's happening, but you can't help it, and then keep on with business as usual [I know, you don't care], OR you can acknowledge that you have a big problem, work toward a solution, learn how to be vulnerable, and maybe learn how to walk a mile in another person's shoes.

In short, you can make the monster go away, or you can continue to be the monster. Your call.

C

CastorRabbit

I do believe that is true. A lot of bad things that happened to us from childhood can effect us mentally, but we choose to be a monster or be a good person. YOU are choosing to be a monster.

S

samijiss

Posit

I’m dating a guy who I think has similar feelings as you. Man, would I love to pick your brain. The first thing I would ask is do you have the capacity or capability to love? And what is love to you? Did you tell these women that you loved them?

P.S. I’m not judging. I really just want to know more about your thoughts and feelings.

Last edited: