driving with ghosts

F

froggiirl27

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem???

Every time I drive some place, no matter the place, while driving I see (what i describe as black mass). I have to drive down back streets and i'm consistently mistaking mailboxes as people. Also I tend to daze out when I'm driving down long roads. Luckily I've never been in a accident since having my provisional driving license.

I feel like I'm not a distracted driver , but at the same time I am in a way because my mind wander to so many places..

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

froggirl, don't worry about it. You just have a creative mind. When I use to drive, which I don't anymore, I use to see cats everywhere. Even when walking I would see cats that weren't there. One day this stopped.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem???

Every time I drive some place, no matter the place, while driving I see (what i describe as black mass). I have to drive down back streets and i'm consistently mistaking mailboxes as people. Also I tend to daze out when I'm driving down long roads. Luckily I've never been in a accident since having my provisional driving license.

I feel like I'm not a distracted driver , but at the same time I am in a way because my mind wander to so many places..
I've seen that black mass before mainly when I was younger. I've had plenty of paranormal experiences throughout my life, I've seen ghosts and I've had encounters with demons. I've had a demonic attachment for a long time which has made my life hard.

That black mass you talk about is a dark entity but try not to worry yourself just ignore it and don't show any fear often dark energies feed of peoples mental state as well :hug:

Hope it goes away soon.

What made you choose your username?

Do you keep frogs?

I keep Toads I've got 8 cane Toads and I keep fire belly frogs.

Last edited:
F

froggiirl27

I've seen that black mass before mainly when I was younger. I've had plenty of paranormal experiences throughout my life, I've seen ghosts and I've had encounters with demons. I've had a demonic attachment for a long time which has made my life hard.

That black mass you talk about is a dark entity but try not to worry yourself just ignore it and don't show any fear often dark energies feed of peoples mental state as well :hug:

Hope it goes away soon.

What made you choose your username?

Do you keep frogs?

I keep Toads I've got 8 cane Toads and I keep fire belly frogs.
Hello, my mental state at its worst had my seeing ghosts, sometimes family members that haven't seen in years just to get me to follow a path that they wanted, it was horrible. I didn't know who to trust, I still don't. When I get that way I lock myself in the room.
I have a huge interest in frogs, mainly red eyed tree frogs, poison dart frogs and mantella's. I don't keep any yet I'm between homes at the moment.
Thanks for your advice and for replying. This disorder is scary at times. Glad someones understand.