Driving anxiety

L

Lashaie2012

I had a panic attack two weeks ago while driving now I have driving anxiety. Any tips on how to overcome it ? I get the worse feeling when driving alone

J

Jules5

Sorry to hear that. Driving can be very important in today's society. I would suggest pulling over into a safe area and take lots of deep breathes People use those little paper bags on airplanes when they are afraid of flying-it helps and thy get to where they are going.

L

Lashaie2012

Yeah I just get very afraid when I’m alone , like something is going to happen to me

J

Jules5

Just love yourself. Touch your toes move your hands around and keep on trucking. Many people on the road feel just as insecure as you do.

I take some serious medications and my driving ability is terrible-i swerve off the road all the time-I just keep moving because so many people do the same thing. and I have to drive
my son to school. I do the best as I can. Panic attacks are fearsome. So sorry you are going through this right now...........

L

Lashaie2012

Yeah I constantly worry that one is going to come , my anxiety is messing with me now. Waiting for it to go away

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
buzzbuzz Anxiety Forum 6
D Anxiety Forum 3
T Anxiety Forum 3
A Anxiety Forum 0
K Anxiety Forum 3