• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

drinking coffee

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
should you drink coffee if ur going a bit bold and drinking coffee gives you headachs. i mean will it make me happyer in the long run or should i let the boldness run its course?

D

Dollit

If drinking coffee is giving you a headache then you're drinking too much. Cut back and don't drink too much tea or soft drinks that contain caffeine.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i thought about coke but never thought about tea, i had a coffee tonite i feel terribal today.

bubbling under

bubbling under

I've found in the past if I drink a lot of caffeine, then I get awful slumps/headaches/shakiness........so..now I try my hardest to just go for the decaff options, including coke, which isn't as nice as what I call 'full fat' coke, but at least I'm not left reeling from the consequences:cry:

shaun3210

shaun3210

Caffeine is a major addiction of mine I’m a sucker for a really good, strong Java :tea: but tend to only have it at weekends as it is a bit expensive.

I have instant the rest of the week :unsure:

S

*Sapphire*

When I was unwell I drank coffee all the time! But now I am much better I drink tea! Very strange! I only have coffee now if it is Hot Lava Java, or filter coffee elsewhere! MMmm!

bubbling under

bubbling under

The other week I did something mega stupid, bearing in mind I can't stand the taste nor smell of tea....I decided to treat myself and sit with a lovely coffee in our local Neros, so I look at the menu thing, trying to decide what to have and I come across something called 'cinammin cha'. Ooh thinks me, that sounds nice, I love anything with cinammin, only to find when I take my first sip, I'd gone and ordered a flipping tea <vom> Oh god and I could taste it for the rest of the day, and I was nearly 3quid lighter to boot, and still had no nice flipping coffee:redface:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
I don't think I could make it through a day without my coffee. :redface:

Q

quality factor

Coffee has to be my first drink of the day. When I feel really bad I can only drink tea!
QF.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Wellbeing 3