• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

drinking coffee

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
should you drink coffee if ur going a bit bold and drinking coffee gives you headachs. i mean will it make me happyer in the long run or should i let the boldness run its course?

D

Dollit

If drinking coffee is giving you a headache then you're drinking too much. Cut back and don't drink too much tea or soft drinks that contain caffeine.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i thought about coke but never thought about tea, i had a coffee tonite i feel terribal today.

bubbling under

bubbling under

I've found in the past if I drink a lot of caffeine, then I get awful slumps/headaches/shakiness........so..now I try my hardest to just go for the decaff options, including coke, which isn't as nice as what I call 'full fat' coke, but at least I'm not left reeling from the consequences:cry:

shaun3210

shaun3210

Caffeine is a major addiction of mine I’m a sucker for a really good, strong Java :tea: but tend to only have it at weekends as it is a bit expensive.

I have instant the rest of the week :unsure:

S

*Sapphire*

When I was unwell I drank coffee all the time! But now I am much better I drink tea! Very strange! I only have coffee now if it is Hot Lava Java, or filter coffee elsewhere! MMmm!

bubbling under

bubbling under

The other week I did something mega stupid, bearing in mind I can't stand the taste nor smell of tea....I decided to treat myself and sit with a lovely coffee in our local Neros, so I look at the menu thing, trying to decide what to have and I come across something called 'cinammin cha'. Ooh thinks me, that sounds nice, I love anything with cinammin, only to find when I take my first sip, I'd gone and ordered a flipping tea <vom> Oh god and I could taste it for the rest of the day, and I was nearly 3quid lighter to boot, and still had no nice flipping coffee:redface:

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
I don't think I could make it through a day without my coffee. :redface:

Q

quality factor

Coffee has to be my first drink of the day. When I feel really bad I can only drink tea!
QF.