drink ' s not working!

C

cally75

Following on from yesterday,
I'm not pissing blood anymore, I'm throwing it up!
Really sharp stomach pains as well.

I must have texted online doctor at some point, I don't remember that!
Long story short, he said to book myself in for a gastroscope ASAP. Something not right! And no amount of drinking helps either!

What am I doing to myself? I dont even like drinking!

U

UMPALUMPA

Following on from yesterday,
I'm not pissing blood anymore, I'm throwing it up!
Really sharp stomach pains as well.

I must have texted online doctor at some point, I don't remember that!
Long story short, he said to book myself in for a gastroscope ASAP. Something not right! And no amount of drinking helps either!

What am I doing to myself? I dont even like drinking!
Substance Abuse and Addiction - When to Call a Doctor

Coughing up Blood and Seizures, you know its the Booze yourself.

I dont understand why youve not gone to A and E, only you can help yourself.

People on a Forum can only give advice, its up to you what you do with it.

sorry to be blunt Cally74

*911*or other emergency services*if you or someone else:

Has the symptoms of*alcohol poisoning. These can include*VOMITING COUGHING UP BLOOD gasping for breath, passing out, and* SEIZURES Has a history of heavy drinking and is having severe*withdrawal symptoms*but is not willing to get treatment.Has*delirium tremens (DTs), which can lead to death. Symptoms can include seizure, shaking, a fast heartbeat, and seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).Is thinking or talking about*suicide*or harming others. For more information, see the*warning signs of suicide

H

Helena1

Staff Member on Leave
i agree. get yourself to a+e. or call 111 and ask them what to do. but i think you need to do something today asap.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Please get yourself checked out, it's very important you do so as soon as possible.

C

cally75

I feel a bit better since I managed a sleep. Thanks for your concerns. Not much I can today but I've got a phone appointment with gp in morning. I'll be sure to discuss it with him. Meanwhile, I poured that fucking poison down the drain. My dad calls it "gut rot!" I'm gonna try eat something & have an early night

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
All sounds pretty sensible to me cally :nod1:

I hope you get to the GP tomo, keep us posted

Look after yourself xxxxx

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
End of the day we are people online and so many of us are telling you to call 111 or go to A&E but of course you are you and it's your body.

I believe personally that you are really putting your life at risk at the moment by not getting the help you need and also think you will not only get told off by the GP when you have the phone call but also you will get sent to hospital so why wait and maybe get worse?

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Buddy, what's the latest? If you don't check yourself in, I will travel up to Cumbria and book you in myself.

C

cally75

End of the day we are people online and so many of us are telling you to call 111 or go to A&E but of course you are you and it's your body.

I believe personally that you are really putting your life at risk at the moment by not getting the help you need and also think you will not only get told off by the GP when you have the phone call but also you will get sent to hospital so why wait and maybe get worse?
The drinkings stopped bee..like I said, it's gone down the drain..Can't carry on like that! I went a bought a big bottle of sunny delight some ice. That'll do me the day. Just gonna try relax this afternoon. I brought my duvet downstairs. I'm just chilling out

C

cally75

Buddy, what's the latest? If you don't check yourself in, I will travel up to Cumbria and book you in myself.
I'll get there buddy! I'd go today but just so Damn paranoid! I'm just chilling out this afternoon & trying to eat something. And don't worry, I've took everyone's comments on board & I promise I won't go out for more drink

C

cally75

Thanks u guys for all your comments. Means a lot to have such good friends..trust me, ill sort the situation

U

UMPALUMPA

Hope you dont think I was having a go, i can be a bit naggy sometimes but I meant well.

good luck at the quacks x

C

cally75

Just get yourself to that doctor tomo-okay??? xxx
Its a phone appointment hun. But he'll send me a script for the withdrawals..he's pretty good & knows my history. It's a chicken & egg problem. I need to go but too damn paranoid. Can't face anyone! My best mate cycled 5 miles to visit & I'd to send him away..he'd kick my arse if he knew the score!!

U

UMPALUMPA

I must be getting old lol

see you soon mate.

C

cally75

I must be getting old lol

see you soon mate.
Its hardly surprising I feel how I do...I last ate on Wednesday I think it was! I tell a lie, had some Doritos on Thursday. .Can't keep anything down. Just drinking loads of water, I'm managing that..Least I've stopped throwing up

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Surely if you're pissing blood, that needs a proper appointment??

Thinking of you Cally xxx