• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

dreams?

constantly numb

constantly numb

Im not annorexic at the minute but a couple of times, and again last night iv had this dream about being one and in the dream people keep touching my side and trying to make me eat things i dont want to...

has anyone had any thing similar or have i gone completely nuts ??

S

*Sapphire*

Hi there, do you mind me asking have you been anorexic in the past?

It could be that the dream is reflecting a situation in real life. Is there anything that you are being made to do that you don't want to? Just a thought, i'm no dream analyst! :p

S

swan

I'm vegan and im always having dreams that people are forcing me to eat meat. I think it just reflects my anxiety about feeling like im doing something wrong by being vegan, like im so much hassle to people, i cant eat anything they cook me. Its pretty much literal for me.

S

Sarey

It doesn't sound like anything to do with an ED, as you said, it's anxiety, therefore they are anxiety dreams, as you fear being forced to eat, you dream about things related to this, and being anorexic you are typically forced to eat if it gets that severe.