• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dream

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

Hey everyone. How's everything going?. So I had a strange dream. And if anyone has an explanation, that'd be great.

I dreamt of a girl lying on the ground and bleeding and she was crying her heart out (after a car accident). She kept saying 'help me'. She looked deeply injured. I rushed towards her in a shock, got on my knees and held her head up from the ground a bit. She held my hand as she continues to cry more and said 'Please, help me'.

I woke up very sad. I usually see this girl in my dreams either happy or crying and hurt.

I don't know if this is the right sub-forum, so if it's not the right one tell me to remove it and repost it.

Thanks for reading.

Unknown Dude

Unknown Dude

This means that I have a female duplicate who illustrates my feelings.

Kerome

Kerome

More accurately it's your female aspect, the sensitive emotional caring part of the inner you, that may be crying for help. Perhaps you have been ignoring something, some situation which has pulled at your more sensitive side which your manly side turned away from?

D

Dissatisfied

I've had dreams like this lots of them, for me it was just my wounded self, the part of me that is a victim.

In these dreams like this, there was always two of me, either the same age like twins, or the one in distress a lot younger. sometimes it has been a baby.

What she was trying to tell me, is to access the part of me that was okay, the part of me that was a survivor, to go and rescue her.

For me this type of dream represent 'healing the inner child' there is lots of info about this on the web.

Your dream might mean something different, but I'm just sharing my own experiences as it might resonate.

I don't think the fact she was female has anything to do with it, apart from in your mind you might consider females as more vulnerable and this might be why your subconscious self represented a female in your dream.