Drastic Action Required

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I am in a bitch of a mood right now. Anything can set me off, and right now it's the brown water that's coming out of my taps. I already had one solo yelling match in my apartment today, followed by loud sobbing, and now I feel like doing wild things. I walked past a lit candle and I wanted to hurt myself.. I want to self harm, but my best implement is in the garbage dump. I feel like shaving my head. These things present themselves as flashes across my mind. Sometimes I think I could be capable of killing someone. But it would be in a fit of rage, not pre-meditated. I know what it's like to be that angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,sorry things are so bad ,I don't think ive experienced that level of anger myself ,please try not to hurt yourself
x
I don't know you well ,but im sure the only person you could ever hurt if yourself ,and I hope you don't because what I do know of you ,you seem to be a nice caring special person xx

prairiechick

prairiechick

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think it's partly PMS. I dread this time of the month. I'm a total wreck for about 1 1/2 weeks every month.