• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Draconian laws, Next Winter, (one forthcoming)

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I don't know yet if it has been confirmed, and it is just probaganda, in the media at the moment, however, in time for next winter, Draconian laws, will be suspended. horray.

Now i don't know whether if the Laterals, shall be lifted, this issomething I am interested to see, monitoriong, via my departments, registry for volunteers, and I might then be relieved, to resumemonitoriong for requests (offline) once more.

They will send out on email, newsletter regarding their/our November vaccination policy, and I shall keep a close watch, in terms of the Laterals, I shan't ask the team again, I personally mightnot like the answer.

I am in any case, from November, call it October now holding off, from volunteering and just visiing th eumbrella section attached, for our Day centre for community members, until, now I don't like the following expression, further notice.

If they lift and remove the laterals, and have requests come through to my email inbox account, then I shall be delighted, to consider, and then possibly to help out, they are just holding for certainly most if not all, and unfortunately some have sadly passed, for paid staff to return.

Have a pleasant evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie,

London,

UK, England.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Have you not been able to volunteer all this time?

Are support groups running in person yet? I usually do an art class but they arent up and running yet.

N

natalie

Hi Tawny,

Unfortunately, and then onwards no. Not while the laterals are in dock, I volunteer in office admin, and owing to this, I need to await until I get the green light, that I can get back into a) the building and b and 3, that I would be able to monitor for requests, to help out departments.

In terms of groups via there, just next door, I need to sound out apparently, and unless their policies had changed, membershiop rates.

Thanks for support/concern in this,

Natalie.

Topcat

Topcat

I hope you can get back to doing what you enjoy soon Natalie x

N

natalie

Hi Topcat,

Thanks very much, so do I, I think I might even have to wait until Spring any road, owing to the likes of British wintry weather, my arthritis in legs, and feet, go terribly painful for that duration.
oh yes, and my sinuses,

Best regards.