Downward Spiral - Trigger Warning

B

brknsilence

Lately my ED has become a problem again. Been restricting and everything I do eat I been wanting to purge. It's as if I can't allow myself to eat. If I do, I failed. It's as though food is forbidden to even eat anything. I'm so tired of fighting this. It as though everything with this is getting worse. I been looking at thinsprational things online. Just getting sucked into this downward spiral of ED. I'm scared I won't be able to stop this and will be back inpatient dealing with this again. I can't go back :(

Last edited:
Kurtcobain93_RIP

Kurtcobain93_RIP

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well i love eating i dont see how you can have an eating disorder

Kurtcobain93_RIP

Kurtcobain93_RIP

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why not go back to inpatient its not that bad

B

brknsilence

I can't go back. In 2011, I was inpatient for 3 1/2 months due to the anorexia. They wouldn't release me until my weight was high enough for the Dr's approval - They wouldn't tell me what the target weight was. I had 2 kids during that time. I now have a total of 4. I'm a stay at home mother and I can't let my family go through that again. I'm trying to get a grip of this before it gets worse and find myself failing everything. I feel like such a mess.

Kurtcobain93_RIP

Kurtcobain93_RIP

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Yh that sounds worse than my experience worst there was boredom due to lack of netflix