Doubt

G

gurl2134

I had an occurrence of taking my parents credit card and using it for Netflix, now i don’t think I did it again, but I keep doubting what if I did it again and I can’t remember. There is a new card on the account and I don’t remember putting it on there. But now that makes me think sometimes I remember things later on. It got me wondering if I’ve cheated on my boyfriend and I don’t remember doing it. I’ve never cheated and i never want to, I’m just scared what if I did it and I can’t remember. It’s got me frightened. I had An occurrence where I was talking to a guy for advice but then I told my boyfriend about it and I freaked out thinking did I cheat. So I’m just scared what I’d i talked to someone and I don’t remember doing so. Can I get some reassurance please. I think this is my ocd but, idk.

Luci

Luci

Self doubt is an extremely common symptom of OCD. CBT therapy is an excellent way to change the thought processes linked to self doubt. I would ask your GP to refer you for taking therapies if you aren't already open to services