• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Double isolation with pure O and corona.

B

bangalore1

Isolation can be tough at times. Corona has added more Anxiety in me. It has been tough at times having OCD and dealing with this virus. The fact that i have been furloughed from work and having much more time to think. I will be going back to work soon. It helps me to work as i feel part of a team and we have a good laugh. My boss and some of my work friends know i have OCD and they are fine about it. It was a big thing for me to sustain work without getting ill and having to stop, i hope to work untill i retire.
I am not on medication and i do some mindful meditation. My dog is also a great help to me. Onwards and Upwards!

N

NoOne5

Former member
O.C.D. is literally HELL INSIDE YOUR OWN BRAIN! My anxiety as boiled over because of COVID19. I can relate. :hug:

N

NoOne5

Former member
No prob. How are you today? :hug: :peace:

N

NoOne5

Former member
I've got some upsetting news this morning. But it's my fault. I gained a few pounds in only 2 weeks. I need to get that under control before it makes me any sicker! :mad::cry:

Glad you're okay. :hug: