• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don't want to wake up in the am

J

Jonad

Every day I wake up and I am sad because I am still breathing. I feel alone and useless in this world. Waiting for my life to end, not suicidal but just tired 😔

albagobragh

albagobragh

Welcome to the forum Jonad. What a horrible way to feel. You are not useless. As for being alone, you are not alone either. You'll find this is a place where you can talk to people about what is troubling you and can offload.

J

Jonad

I was an orphan by the age of 6 and abandoned by both dad and mom family so ended up abused by foster mom. My family turned their backs on me andy abuser kept isolated, to these days I have no friends to confide in.

albagobragh

albagobragh

Are you in a safe place now @Jonad? Have you spoken to any professional people about your experiences?

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

Hi @Jonad
I'm so sorry you had it really rough growing up. I'm also sorry for how you're feeling now. I think you express it really well when you say, "Waiting for my life to end, not suicidal but just tired." "Tired" is a very good word to use. If I had to say how I feel in one word, I would use "tired" as well.

J

Jonad

Are you in a safe place now @Jonad? Have you spoken to any professional people about your experiences?
I have but issue is people do not have compassion for me as they see me as strong but even rock break at times.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Every day I wake up and I am sad because I am still breathing. I feel alone and useless in this world. Waiting for my life to end, not suicidal but just tired 😔
More than a few in this forum feel that same way. Life seems to be taking forever, when you have that outlook on life. Don't be afraid to share what you are going through, that's what makes this forum of the most benefit. Welcome.

albagobragh

albagobragh

I have but issue is people do not have compassion for me as they see me as strong but even rock break at times.
That's very true. I always thought of myself as being very strong-minded but had a breakdown a few years ago. It's ok not to be ok.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

That's very true. I always thought of myself as being very strong-minded but had a breakdown a few years ago. It's ok not to be ok.
Ditto. I was considered a rock by everyone around me, someone to rely on in a crisis. And I was, right up until I had my first and only emotional breakdown at 64 years old.

Anyone can be brought to the same state given the right set of circumstances, we all have our breaking points. It was documented during WW1 how tough soldiers broke down under continual stress and anxiety. You shouldn't feel ashamed if you succumb to intense stress and anxiety over a long period of time, it just means you have reached your limit. Welcome to the club.

J

Jonad

As anyone ever gotten compassion and empathy because I never had 😢

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M I don't even know what could make me happy Depression Forum 7
NoNameRequired I don't want to do anything Depression Forum 13
soulsearcher Don't like nighttime Depression Forum 5
Fairy Lucretia i don't want to talk to the doctor on tuesday x Depression Forum 5
F It feels like I don't belong in this world. Depression Forum 17
D I just let my problems stay as is and I don't do anything about them... too anxious to do what's needed, too depressed to want to do anything at all Depression Forum 4
T I don't know which is the right place for me Depression Forum 3
D I've been getting stalked and bullied for years and I just don't know what to do anymore... Depression Forum 3
F I don't want to live anymore. Depression Forum 32
S Don't want to be in the world anymore Depression Forum 12
V I don't think I can do this anymore, too overwhelming to bare i'm just tired of it all Depression Forum 2
C I just don't get it... Depression Forum 2
P I Feel Like I Don't Have Almost None Happiness Hormones Left In Me Depression Forum 12
J I am lost and don't know what to do or think Depression Forum 14
Fairy Lucretia i don't want my aunt to die Depression Forum 4
Bezerker I need help and don't know where to post Depression Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia i don't feel well Depression Forum 9
W I need to unload and don't know how to talk about stuff so this is my shout in to the void Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia people that don't understand MI /depression Depression Forum 15
Fairy Lucretia do you care if people don't like you? Depression Forum 29
S Ever felt sad but don't know why? What's going on :\ Depression Forum 8
E I don't know what I'm feeling anymore Depression Forum 7
October Rust i don't want to do this anymore Depression Forum 8
babysharkdududu I don't know anymore Depression Forum 4
U A part of me doesn't want to go, but I don't have anything to stay around for Depression Forum 26
P I don't like my own birthday. What about you? Depression Forum 27
D Don't want to be alone anymore Depression Forum 15
S I don't know what is wrong with me! Help! Depression Forum 8
G I don't trust me, I never did. Depression Forum 2
J HELP! Had my first therapy session today. Don't know if I should continue further. Depression Forum 13
I Don't know how much more can take :( Depression Forum 8
TwistersofThoughts I don't understand Depression Forum 12
A Suffering from a depression whose reason I don't realise. Depression Forum 13
Mummyoftwo I don't know... Depression Forum 4
S I don't want a job, but it's what people have to do. Depression Forum 27
S I just don't know anymore Depression Forum 4
L I don't trust antidepressants Depression Forum 6
S Abruptly losing motivation and don't know what to do Depression Forum 3
I I don't know where to start.. Depression Forum 6
B I don't care about any consequences anymore Depression Forum 11
Connorisnotokay Don't know what I'm supposed to do Depression Forum 11
N Disconnected and don't belong Depression Forum 9
moonperson vent/advice: I really can't stand myself and I don't want to like this person who I am. Depression Forum 14
E I think I can be in a depression, please I don't know what to do Depression Forum 3
C I don't see the point, or joy, in anything. Depression Forum 8
C I don't know what to do Depression Forum 4
K Despite struggling w/depression, I don't know how to help my fiance Depression Forum 2
Ineedhelp2921 I don't want to be here anymore Depression Forum 8
M let down by nhs and don't know where to turn Depression Forum 13
S I'm sad and I don't know why Depression Forum 6