• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don't want to get better

• Thread starter TheSadnessWillLastForever
  • Start date
TheSadnessWillLastForever

TheSadnessWillLastForever

I feel like SH is good for me, I like it and it makes me feel better. I recently celebrated a week clean but I didn't even care. I know I should want to get better but I don't and I don't know why. Maybe life is worth living but I'm not worth living it.

Hello513

Hello513

I feel like SH is good for me, I like it and it makes me feel better. I recently celebrated a week clean but I didn't even care. I know I should want to get better but I don't and I don't know why. Maybe life is worth living but I'm not worth living it.
Feelings of worthlessness are a common sign of deppresion. This feeling of not being worth it you have may not be your fault, and may indeed be something that can be remedied. Our bodies nd minds strongly impact our self image, and often because something went wrong we can decieve ourselves into thinking we are not worth it. I have struggled with this as well, and it can be difficult struggling with apathy and sadness to feel like you are worth anything, but there are ways to cope with this and improve your self image.

Optrex

Optrex

Its 'funny' because i basicley feel the same way... like i look for an excuse to harm, like something will happen or upset me and i think 'i will just harm when i get home that will help me!!' But dose it?? Idk any moor....... BUT i still want to do it... so frustrating

Congrats on your 1 week!! I am nearly on double figures myself!!! We are both doing great!! :)

Stay strong you deserve to be happy and you are worthwhile!!! Sending hugs!!!