• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don't want to be me anymore!!

tigerfish

tigerfish

It's too difficult to put one foot in front of the other!! To breathe is an effort!! I wish with all my heart for all of it to just stop now!! I haven't got anything left to fight with!! I feel totally beaten by this life!! I am so sorry to be defeatist, I don't feel like I have any strength!! This is my punishment!!

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I very much agree with Nikita.
Maybe you're right and that you don't have the strength at the moment and that's ok.
It could be that at this point in time the focus should be on rest, nurture and finding some peace.

I'm not sure what's going on for you in terms of life circumstances, whether there are any 'outside' stressors going on?
If there are things that are required of you that you can postpone or cancel, just so that you can take the time out that you need, then it might be an idea.
Make any arrangements you can to take the load off of your shoulders. It could be something as simple as getting your weekly shop delivered rather than going around the supermarket yourself.

And yeah, I agree also that this isn't a punishment. It is perhaps your soul wanting some time in a cave to recuperate. :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yinksbee Wellbeing 2