• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Don't want this anymore. I want gone...

• Thread starter Whathappenedgeez
  • Start date
W

Whathappenedgeez

Sigh I've been off the rails wondering aimlessly for years now. I hate myself, my life, and the fear of me never finding relief from depression and anxiety makes me weak. I'm getting intrusive thoughts that are very uncomfortable. The depression has anger with it I'm acting like a jerk to people when I don't want to....like I'm at the point where I'm so weak and exhausted from consistently being bombarded with anxiety I can't even work. There's ideas I have and diet and exercise to be honest haven't helped much I'm to exhausted anyway. I need something to pick me up I'm considering different antidepressants, and even trying kratom I'm open to any ideas from you thanks!

T

tiltawhirl3

Oh my gosh, that is a hard row to hoe, especially untreated. It is too unbearable for me to "go there" anymore. I do want you to know there is help. There is relief. Please see a psychiatrist! You might have to change meds a few times to find what best works for you but I know from lived experience that there is hope.

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

Definitely go back to your doctor for a medication review. I think with mental illness it becomes a chain of thoughts, feelings and behaviours fuelling and feeding into each other. Some link in the chain needs to be broken. Maybe try to take the edge off with a peppermint tea and sit still for a moment...even if the horrible feelings are there. Just take a moment.