• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Don't wanna sleep

C

cally75

Oh. Last night was traumatic.
Dreamt of kids killed in car crashes.
How do u dream of people u don't know or ever met?

Often I wake up in tears. Fair enough if I dream of people I know but no. It's people I never met. Usually kids in accidents. What's it all about?

Wake up in tears often. Last night was really horrific. Why can I not have nice dreams?

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Yeah I have been having rough dreams. People getting their arms chopped off and stuff like that.

C

cally75

Yeah I have been having rough dreams. People getting their arms chopped off and stuff like that.
It's shocking brat. Might I be psychic? Like last week I had dream about a girl. Why did I dream about her? And yesterday she was in local shop. My life is so Trippy! I think of someone & I see them next day. I stay awake as long as possible. Don't wanna sleep, don't wanna dream

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It's shocking brat. Might I be psychic? Like last week I had dream about a girl. Why did I dream about her? And yesterday she was in local shop. My life is so Trippy! I think of someone & I see them next day. I stay awake as long as possible. Don't wanna sleep, don't wanna dream
I am reading a book about astral projection. they say you sleep 'out of your body' so you could have entered some strange astral realm.

But yeah my dreams have been really weird too.

H

hillclimbs

Sometimes (most the time probably) dreams are symbolic. When I was a kid, I had a recurring dream that we were running away from a wolf and my Mum fell over and disintegrated into gravel.

She never did turn into gravel and disappear, but she wasn't there when I needed her protection.

C

cally75

I am reading a book about astral projection. they say you sleep 'out of your body' so you could have entered some strange astral realm.

But yeah my dreams have been really weird too.
You're talking my language brat. I'm big into that astral projection. I can go flying to different places. When I wake I write everything down. The amount of times things come true is unreal!