• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

DONT TRUST ANYONE

L

Ladyfair

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I should have learned my lesson after being badly hurt by someone I loved BUT call me stupid because I didn't learn anything. Out of loneliness I put myself in the same situation again only to get hurt once more. You think someone cares about you they tell you all kinds of crap and you believe it because your hungry for someone to talk to to feel that you at least have somebody. Anyone no matter who they are husband friend sister brother etc can turn on you at the blink of an eye. Did I learn a lesson ? Hope so.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I should have learned my lesson after being badly hurt by someone I loved BUT call me stupid because I didn't learn anything. Out of loneliness I put myself in the same situation again only to get hurt once more. You think someone cares about you they tell you all kinds of crap and you believe it because your hungry for someone to talk to to feel that you at least have somebody. Anyone no matter who they are husband friend sister brother etc can turn on you at the blink of an eye. Did I learn a lesson ? Hope so.
I have had similar experiences and it sucks to have them. So many people have their own agenda and will say anything to pursue it regardless of the cost to others. When we are trusting and possibly somewhat naiive it can hurt to find this out the hard way. I know I was incredibly disappointed to be deceived and let down by someone that I cared about in this way. But I didn’t marry him or have kids with him so the upside is I’m not stuck with his lies. I’m so sorry that you are hurting now. I hope that feeling of hurt will subside with time. xo, j

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

sometimes i think we see the read flags but chose to ignore them to our own detriorment

Beorn the Bear

Beorn the Bear

I think it's more a matter of just finding the right person. I've been let down by people I've loved before. I't hurts like hell. And it's made me a lot more wary. But I still hope to one day find that special someone with whom we'll share a special understanding and connection. We won't even need to question each others loyalties and commitment. We'll just know we've got each others backs.

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

I think it's more a matter of just finding the right person. I've been let down by people I've loved before. I't hurts like hell. And it's made me a lot more wary. But I still hope to one day find that special someone with whom we'll share a special understanding and connection. We won't even need to question each others loyalties and commitment. We'll just know we've got each others backs.
unfortunately if we aren't open to hurt then we aren't open to experiencing true heart felt joy either xx

MoodFlicker

MoodFlicker

when your experiencing the hurt its not easy to see what outsiders see, we tend to get hurt because we are good people, and we cant understand why someone would hurt us so much, we cant understand because we are not bad people. finding the right people will make you feel at ease to be around them, without having to walk on egg shells, your gut feelings wont feel like somersaults. in group therapy we used to say we are in therapy because of people who should have been in therapy

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

when your experiencing the hurt its not easy to see what outsiders see, we tend to get hurt because we are good people, and we cant understand why someone would hurt us so much, we cant understand because we are not bad people. finding the right people will make you feel at ease to be around them, without having to walk on egg shells, your gut feelings wont feel like somersaults. in group therapy we used to say we are in therapy because of people who should have been in therapy
love this .. well said