Don't no what to do

B

Bob3767

I've lived with my family for 5 years now with my partner her 2 kids I have taken on which I love and my little boy we had together. She took me away on a family holiday of 14 all of her family and decided to break up with me 2 days in. She said she has known for weeks she doesn't love me and doesn't want to be with me . She hasnt spoken to me about anything just different people she talks to always being on her phone. We got back on the Thursday and she took my you best to Scotland she told us to a friend's house which I later found out was a holiday park in Wales where she Instantly slept with someone else. I feel so hurt and so betrayed that she has done this and that she spoken to everyone but me about our pronlems. She still talking to this bloke and seems to of instantly just moved on. I've devoted the last 5 years of my life to this family and it's ended like this. I ended up sitting at a train station for an hour hoping a train would come past but it was just too late. I really can't cope and I'm just too hurt to even think straight at the moment.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Not much I can say to help Bob

The breakup method seems bizarre, from her. Sounds horrendous for you.

Anon_21

Anon_21

I'm so sorry to hear this. Similar thing happened to a family member of mine recently and it blew our minds. I hope you have other family to help support you through this. Just take it one day at a time and think of your sweet kids. Wishing u best wishes :hug1:

B

Bob3767

Nope no family to support me and the small amount I had I left back in London after I moved away closer to her family

Kerome

Kerome

Your writing really conveys how this makes you feel, I’m so sorry she chose to make such a drastic break. There having been no discussion or attempt to work out problems speaks a little about her way of thinking not being wholly normal or committed, it almost makes me wonder if she has a mental health problem.

I also feel sorry for the kids, no sooner have they gotten used to one father than another looms on the horizon, it’s not very healthy for them.

Really feel for you Bob. I hope you have friends to talk to.

B

Bob3767

at the moment I have no one we moved our family home from London to Devon to be closer to her family that's why I'm on these forums

Kerome

Kerome

at the moment I have no one we moved our family home from London to Devon to be closer to her family that's why I'm on these forums
Well it’s a very friendly community, if you stick around it may help you feel better :hug: