don't mind me

L

Lunar Lady

Hi Danny - I'm Lunar.

Talk to me...what has brought you this low my love? :hug:

calypso

calypso

Admin
We may be anonymous on here but we are real people and we care about each other, you included. You wrote this for a reason so hang on in there and don't give into the impulses. Read this whilst you wait for the emergency PM

Suicidal Crisis | Mental Health Forum

D

danny1

We may be anonymous on here but we are real people and we care about each other, you included. You wrote this for a reason so hang on in there and don't give into the impulses. Read this whilst you wait for the emergency PM

Suicidal Crisis | Mental Health Forum
What's an emergency PM? Don't send anyone here.. I just need to find courage not some obsurd reason to live

L

Lunar Lady

I'm very much a real person... a friend to talk to......

You've come onto a forum to connect with someone. I'm here and listening Danny xxx

D

danny1

Hi Danny - I'm Lunar.

Talk to me...what has brought you this low my love? :hug:
I changed it, I'm new to this, not like it matters. Don't worry. I'm leaving this forum thing now you wont hear from me again.

calypso

calypso

Admin
An emergency PM is a private message. At the top you will find a little envelope symbol. Click on that and you will get a message from us here to help you.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hold on Danny. Many of us REALLY understand where you are right now. I have attempted suicide and its always dark in there isn't it. But you are NOT alone. Talk to us and see what we can do to help.

L

Lunar Lady

This forum is full of people who have been in your shoes - felt exactly the way you're feeling right now.........

You're not talking to 'do-gooders' who don't understand.

You're talking to survivors and fighters who know exactly how it feels....

Don't be on your own right now -I'm here xxx

D

danny1

Ok I made a mistake putting my thoughts out like this, I have been keeping this to myself. I already gave or threw all my things away and I just need to disappear now. This phone is about to get tossed here in a bit too.

L

Lunar Lady

Our thoughts are the darkest and loneliest places sometimes....

What have you got to lose by talking and making a friend? xxx

D

danny1

Ok, how do you plan to change my mind after all I've already done to end my existence? I don't have anything anymore. Please, tell me how can I become someone worth living? I have lost my dad, my sister, my best friend, I want to be next. How can you change my mind? I am interested to know.

L

Lunar Lady

It's not in my power to change your mind.

It's not my responsibility either.

Many of us have been in your shoes and were entirely alone when we needed help. We support each other here.

I have lost both parents, my husband and two babies. I'm here - and happy.

I would never have believed I would of got through the dark times - but I have and life is good.

When was your most recent loss Danny?

D

danny1

I lost them all at the same time, a week ago.. I've said enough. I can't I have no one, I can't I don't know how you did it, but I can't I keep hearing theor voices. I close my eyes and I see their faces, I can't.. I just can't.. I can't continue like this anymore.

D

danny1

why do strangers care? no one here is even worried about why my house is empty now. I dont get any calls or texts from anyone, I just keep going back to read my late love ones messages, I just want to hug them but I can't.. this sucks I am crying right now because I decided to answer your question, I jate this feeling.

D

danny1

I'm not calling some random suicide hotline to talk to someone pretending to understand and care. I don't see replies anymore so I will leave, and thank you for caring I guess, although it didn't do much but make me feel worse.

L

Lunar Lady

Oh, my love - I'm so sorry.

The method isn't calling you.

Your family are not calling you to give up on life... they'd NEVER want that for you.

The method of suicide isn't courage - it just seems like the only end to your pain right now.

You're raw and in agony - that's how grief is at the beginning.

Can I ask how old you are, Danny? :hug:

calypso

calypso

Admin
How old are you Danny? If you are sure, then there is no hurry, why not wait and see what happens tomorrow? You have been through a lot, I can hear that, but there is also a lot yet to experience in life. Read the "Suicidal Crisis" article and see how you feel after that. Its a dark dark place you are in right now, but its the inner pain you want to die, not your physical body.