Don't let agoraphobia take over your life

F

fastlife10

I feel like this part of anxiety or brings amxiety so maybe that shoulf be treated firts but life should be lived without fears and worries. You shouldn't let a fear take over your daily basics and keep you from enjoying a life that has a purpose and full of joy. I used to be afraid of many things until I started a relationship with God , I gave him all my worries and fear and he took over them . I got my life back and my happiness back, if I can do it you can do it just trust him and watch it change your life together. You will finally be lifted from your problems and be free for fears. Live life to the fullest and don't let this keep you from enjoying life. Face those fears see they can't really harm you.it would be hard but you can do it trust me.prayers to all of y'all to overcome it :)

tiltawhirl

tiltawhirl

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours fr
I used to be adventuresome but then after 10 years of being stalked, that wasn't so cool. I moved far away and only knew 2 people, my next door neighbors. I had been isolating tho. I was pretty sick. One day I decided to slink to the grocery store with David, looking a mess but fine because I knew I was totally anonymous. Not 10 minutes into the store someone came behind me and drove their cart into ours. I almost hung from the roof by my nails. It was the neighbors....what are the chances. But after it happening again when I am trying to get comfortable going out and be normal...well, that did it. It triggered the worst panic, and agagorophobia. I am just not getting out. We have a flower garden and I wished we lived rurally and privately but we don't but I am getting out at least a little bit every day beginning just lately and going along to stores to pick up plants. A friend sent my a generous flower money gift and I so appreciate it because those flowers are getting me out of the house when nothing else would. (or had in the past) I hadn't heard from her in a long time but she saw where we had financial problems because of a car repair and she said God told her to help us.
I am healing slowly in this area but can't discount the progress made...that being relative.
I am enjoying going out to dinners too.
I did see another pair of neighbors last time we ate in the next town over, but because I saw them first and we aren't friendly, visiting neighbors..so I was ok.

Last edited:
C

Cherryanne

I agree with this! The only reason I'be been able to deal each day with high anxiety without meds or counselling is because of God. I have a ways to go but He has kept me and has helped me. My favorite promise to hold on to is:
Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord .

Pray for God's help each day and move forward believing the help has already come!
He has yet to fail me and He never will. Give your will over to God and watch Him exceed your expectations!!