• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Dont laugh but I am so scared of zombies?What are your fears?

Carol1952

Carol1952

I wont watch zombie movies anymore ,they never use to bother me before but now they just scare the hell out of me.I told the doctor about my fear he asked me if I saw anyway hahahaa not funny.Some people actually think they are real gosh i hope not and snakes ugh i cannot even look at them .i mean what if zombies are real? I know dead people cannot come back to life but yet we just dont know . PLease dont laugh at me this is a real fear.

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

I'm scared of unpredictability. Fml.

trickystitch

trickystitch

Claymation!! Not quite Coraline or Nightmare Before Christmas, but more the stuff that actually looks like play-dough. I can appreciate the artwork and the time it takes but seeing Wallace and Gromit just gives me the heebie jeebies.
There's also the less-fun fear of failure and the odd existential crisis, but I think we can all agree that it's much more fun to talk about the horrors of Chicken Run. In fact, I blame Robot Chicken :stomp:

A

aisha23

the 2 things that come straight to my mind are clowns and animal shaped baloons (I am fine with the regular shaped ones)

Carol1952

Carol1952

Clowns can be very scary.I hated it when the baloons would make a loud pop

E

Elisante

Taking a break
Huge spiders, death and going completely nuts

J

jaden

Hey nobody's here to laugh at you! On the contrary I totally understand you!!
After watching a full gameplay of the last of us a long time ago, I got genuinely paranoid about zombies and suddenly aware of how easy it would be for humanity to crumble under the force of a virus (what a time to say this!). But I got out of it, I realized that having some sort of brain controlling virus suddenly erupt in our world was so very far from easy.

Nowadays I don't really have one thing I can really fear except maybe the possibility that my father would get back into his alcoholism... But that's a little gloomy, I want to hope for the best!

J

Jules5

I think you have a fear that can be confirmed by the way this world is going.

N

Nukelavee

Earwigs. Water (lake/ocean) I can't see stuff in.

Also -the opening music, for "Summer Breeze", by Crosby, Stills and Nash terrifies me. Like, major existential dread.