Don't know what to do anymore

S

sadgirl

Feel really numb confused lost muddled all mixed up all I want to do is sh and Od theres so many things going round and round in my head keep on crying really miss the one person I could talk to openly and honestly they've gone iam trying with the new one but theres no connection there feels like im just in her way I struggle to talk to her to be open and honest she comes across as distant and as if she's not listening and I don't feel comfortable with her or telling her things so I find myself keeping things quiet and asecret I don't know how to do anything anymore I want to just give up and disappear

Jasmine-love

Jasmine-love

I'm sorry sadgirl , it's really hard for us to open up to people when it feels like they don't really care, that is s big issue for me, feeling unwanted or like a burden. if you want you can write down your feelings here , it might help you figure out what exactly it is that you're feeling, I know it's hard because it's difficult to put into words but you can try..

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Journalling will probably be very powerful for you, then you can show her what you've written.

its good youre trying to get it out

I sometimes feel words and feelings are all messed up in my head and writing down the words also sorts out the feelings.

best
BDU

SoftRain

SoftRain

Journalling will probably be very powerful for you, then you can show her what you've written.

its good youre trying to get it out

I sometimes feel words and feelings are all messed up in my head and writing down the words also sorts out the feelings.

best
BDU
I have started journaling and it does help. I just let it go. I don't worry about typos. I just get it out of my system. Journals in the introduction at the top of the page of the forum. It just feels good to let it out, release it.

S

sadgirl

I used to also write things down for my old care co ordinator but the new one isn't happy with that she says that I have to use my words ànd actually say them

SoftRain

SoftRain

I used to also write things down for my old care co ordinator but the new one isn't happy with that she says that I have to use my words ànd actually say them
If you want too, you can start here. https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forum14.html
I have a journal myself.
:grouphug:

Not to be disrespectful, but if you feel more comfortable starting at writing and using your words later, its okay. SHE ISNT YOU.
I think just getting it out in a way that feels okay first is important.

Jasmine-love

Jasmine-love

It's hard when you feel so numb.. I have a numb feeling and simultaneously have all the emotions ever invented all at the same time, it's extremely confusing, , although numb is the worst in a lot of ways, one would think numb would be good but it's not, I would rather feel something I can recognize than feel indifferent