Don't know what to do anymore

S

sadgirl

Don't know what to do anymore everything feels like its all falling apart all the time I can't tell my new care co ordinator because I don't trust her my heads screaming at me all the time I don't know how to explain it anymore keep on crying I don't want to be here anymore really need to find away to hurt me I really miss my old care co ordinator I trusted her she knew what I was really saying or not saying when I was quiet the new one let's me get away with things that my old one wouldn't i find myself searching to find my old care co ordinator dont know if i will evwr find her again or what i will do if i find her at all but whenever I tell my new care co ordinator that I miss my old one she gets snappy and tells me that "She's Not Coming Back" I can't get on with my new one she's younger than me and I feel really lost and uncomfortable with her so much that I find myself keeping things quiet and asecret theres so many thoughts feelings emmotions questions everything going round and round in my head all the time I don't know what to do anymore I cant explain it to anyone nothing makes sense anymore I don't want to be here anymore

calypso

calypso

Admin
I am sorry you are suffering so much. Can you try to reach out to your new coordinator and just see how she reacts? Start with something small and check that out, I would suggest. Unfortunately, none of us can keep to one member of staff for long these days.

Sorry I can't come up with anything better.

L

Littleshoes

I feel exactly the same after I lost my CPN. I couldn't trust anyone after that and no matter who I saw it just didn't feel the same. I don't think there is an answer to it maybe just allowing enough time to pass so it doesn't feel so raw may help