• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Don't know what this is, but I've been very stressed for a long time.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

A few days ago, my husband asked me if I were hearing something. I don't remember what was happening the moment before his question. I answered no and he seemed okay with my answer. I felt confused and lost a few seconds after that as well.

Sometimes I feel a few moments behind or before actual time. I had the weird experience of entering through the front door, only to realize that I had to "re-enter". How did I get back on the other side of the door? That was the thought, or the waiter asking me if I wanted coffee and startling me because for a second I had disappeared and hadn't I already just said yes. His location seemed weirdly close and vivid and then back to normal. Things seem to repeat sometimes and sometimes I do hear things, usually just a single word or a sentence that I can't remember almost instantly.

Sometimes I'd rather just disappear. Really wish that I could just sleep for a long time.

Keesha

Keesha

Sorry you are feeling stressed lately.
It sounds like a type of dissociation and it happens to me often. It happens to my husband when he drifts off for too long. Sometimes , while driving, he’ll miss the proper road exit and such. I don’t think it’s all that uncommon. Are you worried about it?

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Sorry you are feeling stressed lately.
It sounds like a type of dissociation and it happens to me often. It happens to my husband when he drifts off for too long. Sometimes , while driving, he’ll miss the proper road exit and such. I don’t think it’s all that uncommon. Are you worried about it?
a little worried. Thanks xo 💗

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S I don't know if I'm in the right place Mental Health Experiences 0
VictorKennedy I don't want to go on anymore. Mental Health Experiences 14
L Don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 15
J Does anyone have anyone to talk to in the mental health services even if they don't get better? Mental Health Experiences 12
S I don't understand what is happening to my brain. Mental Health Experiences 35
K Things I do so I don't feel alone Mental Health Experiences 1
J I don't know what's happening to my daughter. Mental Health Experiences 2
D i don't know what this is it could be nothing Mental Health Experiences 3
D i don't know if this is mental health but it was when i was younger like 10 Mental Health Experiences 5
B I have realised that I don't really understand the majority of people Mental Health Experiences 11
thepersistenceofmemory families who don't believe in mental illness Mental Health Experiences 6
P I don't know where to post this. Dealing with multiple problems at the same time. Mental Health Experiences 2
M Don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 8
R I don't know... Mental Health Experiences 3
A I don't know who i am Mental Health Experiences 4
Shana09 I'm feeling overwhelmingly terrified, I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 3
lavenderfire When People Need Help But Parents Don't Step In Mental Health Experiences 5
G I don't want to get to 30 Mental Health Experiences 19
C I don't know what to do anymore Mental Health Experiences 10
F I don't know what to do. Mental Health Experiences 9
L I don't know what happened Mental Health Experiences 6
O I don't need me. Mental Health Experiences 4
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
F Sometimes I don't want to exist anymore. Mental Health Experiences 17
N I am really depressed & don't want to live. My parents have disabled certain websites from my laptop based on keywor. So, i can't easily access help. Mental Health Experiences 7
gt86 I don't think I can handle it anymore Mental Health Experiences 3
Soul_Deeps I don't think surviving is still an option. Mental Health Experiences 5
UpnDwn1978 I don't deserve love... Mental Health Experiences 13
MrBond007 Looking for a way to calm down since I am always so angry and I don't know how to stop. Mental Health Experiences 3
B I feel like I don't belong anywhere Mental Health Experiences 18
N I Don't Understand (Trigger Warning?) Mental Health Experiences 4
Annelis I don't know what to write so I guess this will have no point :) Mental Health Experiences 7
S I don't feel like we make enough noise. Mental Health Experiences 7
Shana09 I feel so irritable, like I want to lash out and I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 15
I If I can offer some words of wisdom for younger members: don't push people away. Mental Health Experiences 1
UnstableSolace Why do people ignore sufferers as long as they don't verbally express it? Mental Health Experiences 11
C I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same? Mental Health Experiences 2
American Boy I don't care if people hate me on here Mental Health Experiences 26
z270 I don't know what to make of anything anymore Mental Health Experiences 8
Annelis I don't know how much longer I can do this Mental Health Experiences 9
T I feel like shit even though i don't have real problems Mental Health Experiences 22
P When people don't respond to emails Mental Health Experiences 24
J I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm scared Mental Health Experiences 4
M I DON'T know what this is Mental Health Experiences 3
B I don't understand why my emotions are so out of control lately? Mental Health Experiences 1
O Don't know what is wrong with me. Mental Health Experiences 2
K I don't know if I'm unwell or if what I feel is normal.. Mental Health Experiences 2
U I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 6
C Don't understand these symptoms I have Mental Health Experiences 15
C My mum isn't well and I don't know what to do... Mental Health Experiences 1