dont know if this is right forum

M

mowhead

someone I know is really winding me up and making me very angry to the point I want to burst they are rude ignorant and throw their weight about even though im in the same building as them I try to avoid them at all costs I cant say what happened tonight because it might give who I am away but he was throwing his weight around and I was doing a hobby and he wanted that area to do something so he told me to stop what I was doing cas he wanted that space the thing I was doing he said wanted moving im very happy in that building and I know the staff wont agree with him hopefully as im really enjoying this hobby but hes really upset me going to talk to staff tomorrow left a note and phone message for them but right now feal so angry well mad but its not something for Samaritans or crisis team but I need to talk to someone mowhead

Victorianna

Victorianna

I’m sorry this person is being rude to you. Hopefully, with the staff’s help, you can find a good resolution for both of you.

M

mowhead

good news we have shaken hands and made up even if we only say good day its something its better than argueing